• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with Items visibility in RME

Roniox12

Reaction score
Good Morning,

Dears,

I got a problem with RME in 8.10 tibia OT, cuz when i load the map I can't see all of items what are ingame on map, just look:

IN RME:

kufCRIe.png

zxE8K9h.png

IN Game:

W9pMANE.png

s9ZiKAw.png

I don't know where the problem are.

Thanks in advance.

Solution
Looks like those floors/item areas are House tiles, I think a GM/God just threw or created it in this spot in-game, so if you removed the House tiles items will disappear or if you just took them by your character in-game then saved "/save" and restarted the server it will be gone.
What do you mean ?
Post automatically merged:

Already checked and the same problem :(
how did those items get put there? Does the server spawn them in?

i.e. is there a script to spawn those items in, once the server launches?

Maybe they aren't actually mapped. Since it is interesting that it is only specific items and not all.

how did those items get put there? Does the server spawn them in?

i.e. is there a script to spawn those items in, once the server launches?

Maybe they aren't actually mapped. Since it is interesting that it is only specific items and not all.

Yes, they are here after power on server but I can't see them in RME.

Did you know what script can spawn them ? Idk who maked script for spawn items then adden them in map -.-

Looks like those floors/item areas are House tiles, I think a GM/God just threw or created it in this spot in-game, so if you removed the House tiles items will disappear or if you just took them by your character in-game then saved "/save" and restarted the server it will be gone.

Solution

Hey bro you're right I took them to bp and then make /save and restart the server and after restart this items haven't be there, what can I do now ?

Just remove House tiles and do what ever you need it will just be a normal tile.

you have eagle eyes 😁

Back