• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with itens Stackables. Help me =(

askov

Reaction score
When I have stackable items in my hands (can be assassin star, crystal coins, any other stackable item) and on my another have a shield, and have a BP contains all slots were full with trash items, a empty BP, like (gold coins, platinum coins, etc) and a backpack with only 1 assassin star, when I put/pull a crossbow(or any other item of two-handed) over the stackable items on my hands, they not disappear from my hands and clone in my backpack that have only 1 assassin star when the others spaces were full. All stackable items is causing this problem. Who I can prevent items from both hands provice players can clone stackable items.

Plx help me!

Update:
Tfs 0.3 - version 9.81-9.83 ;D

Sorry bad english ;D

Last edited:
Just use one from tfs, or download at distros, what version you got? 8.60 is abit harder to find the right one, some uses tfs otb file, some uses remeres.

@askov no i dont understand :/ are your server up? i can take a look and see if i recognize it. i had a problem before that when you died you you lost your items and then intantly respawned with them and when you went to chek the body u saw the loot u lost if this is what you mean

Back