• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with login support

nickebuy1

Reaction score
Hello there, My name is Trixxy.

I'm having a slight problem with the login for other players.

I have ported forward my network on 7171 TCP 7171, But people can't get on my server with ip changer and the client.

The ip they use it the one i got from (What's My IP Address? Networking Tools & More).

If some one is able to help with with the problem please let me know.

I also changed the ip to that ip i got there in the config.lua

Also got a slamm problem with this aswell.

[Warning - IOMapSerialize::loadItems] NULL item at ( 00968 / 00985 / 007 ) (type
= 1755, sid = 1, pid = 0)
[Warning - IOMapSerialize::loadItems] NULL item at ( 00969 / 00988 / 007 ) (type
= 9168, sid = 1, pid = 0)
[Warning - IOMapSerialize::loadItems] NULL item at ( 00995 / 00969 / 007 ) (type
= 6466, sid = 1, pid = 0)
[Warning - IOMapSerialize::loadItems] NULL item at ( 01003 / 00969 / 007 ) (type
[Warning - IOMapSerialize::loadItems] NULL item at ( 00993 / 00970 / 006 ) (type
= 1754, sid = 1, pid = 0)
[Warning - IOMapSerialize::loadItems] NULL item at ( 00996 / 00969 / 006 ) (type
[Warning - IOMapSerialize::loadItems] NULL item at ( 00996 / 00970 / 006 ) (type
= 1754, sid = 1, pid = 0)

And this
OTSYS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: no such table z_ots_comunication (SELECTED)
* FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE "type" = 'login';)

When they login they see the account manager character. But they are not able to enter the game with it, They only got to character screen.

Any sulotion? sorry my bad gramma. Swedish here :)

Last edited:
Make sure you have port forward the ports to YOUR local ip adress.
if you don't know how it works tell me what model you got on ur router

EDIT: You have to portforward 7172!!

So basicly i need to portforward 7171 TCP 7171 / 7172 TCP 7172? I'm using davado.

yep, portforward em to your local ip adress

Thanks for your assistance bro :)

- - - Updated - - -

Still aint working with adding 7172 TCP port on my local port :/

- - - Updated - - -

here is my connection config

-- Connection config
worldId = 0
ip = "xxx.xx.x.xxx"
bindOnlyConfiguredIpAddress = false
loginPort = 7171
gamePort = 7172
adminPort = 7171
statusPort = 7171
loginTries = 10
retryTimeout = 5 * 1000
loginTimeout = 60 * 1000
maxPlayers = 1000
motd = "Welcome to Trixxy OT Server 8.60!"
displayOnOrOffAtCharlist = false
onePlayerOnlinePerAccount = true
allowClones = false
serverName = "Trixxy OT 8.60"
loginMessage = "Welcome to Trixxy OT Server 8.60!"
statusTimeout = 5 * 60 * 1000
replaceKickOnLogin = true
forceSlowConnectionsToDisconnect = false
loginOnlyWithLoginServer = false
premiumPlayerSkipWaitList = false

Last edited:
You need to disable your windows firewall or simply allow the ports 7172 on your network (in the fwall too).

And for the map-console errors, go to the indicated positions there (( 00968 / 00985 / 007 )) so: x: 968 y: 985 z: 7 in your map editor and delete the item that's on that exactly tile.

You need to disable your windows firewall or simply allow the ports 7172 on your network (in the fwall too).

And for the map-console errors, go to the indicated positions there (( 00968 / 00985 / 007 )) so: x: 968 y: 985 z: 7 in your map editor and delete the item that's on that exactly tile.

The windows firewall is disable, but i still can't get inside the game world. and the network is ported: 7171 TCP 7172 TCP.

Ok, now forward the necesary ports (7171 / 7172) in your windows Firewall.

Go to > Control Panel > Firewall > And click on the top bottom (exceptions), then click on Add Ports button and add both ports just like you did it in your router.
Good Luck.

Ok, now forward the necesary ports (7171 / 7172) in your windows Firewall.

Go to > Control Panel > Firewall > And click on the top bottom (exceptions), then click on Add Ports button and add both ports just like you did it in your router.
Good Luck.

Windows 7 firewall, don't find any Control Panel > Firewall > And click on the top bottom (exceptions)

1. Open Windows Firewall by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Security, and then clicking Windows Firewall.
2. Click Allow a program through Windows Firewall. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3. Click Add port.

1. Open Windows Firewall by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Security, and then clicking Windows Firewall.
2. Click Allow a program through Windows Firewall. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3. Click Add port.
It dosent show anything about add port, only allow program.

Try in allow program and then search for any ports option, i don't remember so good.. im using winxp right now.

Back