• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with my paralyze rune

Xarly

Reaction score
Hello guys well i got a problem when i use the paralyze rune on my server if i use it on a player after he use haste,or healing he get a little stuck, and too if i use it on a rat they get full stuck and if i push that it move looks like a lvl 300 XDD that's my paralyze rune spell
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_RED)

local condition = createConditionObject(CONDITION_PARALYZE)
setConditionParam(condition, CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, 20000)
setConditionParam(condition, CONDITION_PARAM_SPEED, -550)
setConditionFormula(condition, -0.9, 0, -0.9, 0)
setCombatCondition(combat, condition)

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end

if some one can help me with that^^ thanks guys

Same problem here... I tried everything, but didn't change nothing in the source. The problem can be there... Someone have some information about this?

if you are using TFS 1.0 (and maybe above)
then while you use condition_haste and condition_paralyze and it reduces speed 0 or below then, players can still move, but it takes them LOT of time to reach to next tile.
And i guess its same for Creatures. Id say its bugged, but who knows, maybe its intentional.

so theres no point for fix the paralyze? xd

if you are using TFS 1.0 (and maybe above)
then while you use condition_haste and condition_paralyze and it reduces speed 0 or below then, players can still move, but it takes them LOT of time to reach to next tile.
And i guess its same for Creatures. Id say its bugged, but who knows, maybe its intentional.
atm im using tfs 1.0 so impossible fix it? xd i tried so much scripts of paralyze but nothing works xd

Last edited by a moderator:
well its not exactly im looking for, im looking a normal paralyze without bugs, not a anty paralyze rune or edited paralyzes just a tibia rl paralyze without bug xd and i googled so much and tried to use so much paralyze.luas but not working fine idk why with that stupid tfs 1.10 with alot of bugs -.-"

even i am confused what are you trying to say with your posts..

@Xarly
What is paralyze rune ment to do?
Slow the target or make the target immobilized (cant move at all)

Saying: i wanted to fix paralyze, doesn't help me to help you at all.
I don't know tibia that good to know what did paralyze do in tibia.
Its easy mate I Just want Normal paralyze, you know? Real Tibia Paralyze, so i paralyze u, and you move slow xd that i mean and after i use haste it works good without lags or something rare

What does
what happens if you remove this line?

What does
what happens if you remove this line?
well i tried it some times, i tried removing this line, editing values setConditionFormula(condition, -0.9, 0, -0.9, 0)
and nothing works i dont know why maybe i move more faster, more slow, but it still buged if someone paralyze me it wont work correctly so i get stuck or lag, and i can't move >.<
if u want u can add me on skype, and we can talk more easy about it

well idk how does the Conditions work exactly, i don't like them one bit.
I create whole new system to go around conditions.
If you are using TFS 1.1 then by now i think you can getSpeed() and setSpeed().
Use these to modify creature speed.

well idk how does the Conditions work exactly, i don't like them one bit.
I create whole new system to go around conditions.
If you are using TFS 1.1 then by now i think you can getSpeed() and setSpeed().
Use these to modify creature speed.
well im using tfs 1.0 >.<

well im using tfs 1.0 >.<
well then, then you need someone else help, i haven't figured it out, how to make slow effects effective and easy to use in scripts (i don't have any slow in my server)

Maybe using Condition_haste with negative values, might help

Perhaps: @Ninja , @Evan , @StreamSide, @Limos or @zbizu can help you with this.

well then, then you need someone else help, i haven't figured it out, how to make slow effects effective and easy to use in scripts (i don't have any slow in my server)

Maybe using Condition_haste with negative values, might help

Perhaps: @Ninja , @Evan , @StreamSide, @Limos or @zbizu can help you with this.
okey mate, well i will check it later and let's see >.< thanks for your help

Can Any One Help ME There I Got Wrong In my Ot
mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM `bounty_hunters` WHERE `sp_id` = 14 AND `killed` = 0; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'evolera.bounty_hunters' doesn't exist (1146)

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `bounty_hunters` (
`sp_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`killed` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
KEY `sp_id` (`sp_id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Back