• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

problem with my raid in version 0.4

ToninhoGC

WarGate.EnT
Reaction score
I have a small problem, I have this raid on my version 0.2 and
it works perfectly with the script ferumbras.lua but to use it in version
0.4 returns the following error, can someone tell me what changes I should do
in the script so that it runs properly?

ferumbras raid script:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<raid>
<!--Announcements-->
        <announce delay="1000" type="Event" message="The seals on Ferumbras old cidatel are glowing. Prepare for HIS return mortals." />
        <announce delay="300000" type="Event" message="Ferumbras return is at hand. The Edron Academy calls for Heroes to fight that evil." />
        <announce delay="600000" type="Event" message="Ferumbras has returned to his citadel once more. Stop him before its too late." />
<!-- Spawns-->
        <singlespawn delay="600000" name="Ferumbras" x="31955" y="32694" z="4" />
<!-- Script -->
        <script delay="600000" script="ferumbras.lua"/>
</raid>

raid error:
HTML:
[14:16:16.485] [Error - ScriptEvent::configureRaidEvent] Cannot load raid script buffer.
[14:16:16.485] [Error - Raid::loadFromXml] Could not configure raid in file: data/raids/Ferumbras.xml, eventNode: script

Try this:

Lua:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<raid>
<!--Announcements-->
        <announce delay="1000" type="Event" message="The seals on Ferumbras old cidatel are glowing. Prepare for HIS return mortals." />
        <announce delay="300000" type="Event" message="Ferumbras return is at hand. The Edron Academy calls for Heroes to fight that evil." />
        <announce delay="600000" type="Event" message="Ferumbras has returned to his citadel once more. Stop him before its too late." />
<!-- Spawns-->
        <singlespawn delay="600000" name="Ferumbras" x="31955" y="32694" z="4" />
</raid>

XML:
	<raid name="ferumbras" file="ferumbras.xml" interval2="16000" chance ="40" margin="0" enabled="1"/>

REP ++? (;

Back