• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with Neoncube

Solutions
Reaction score
I've done everything ok but when i try to download the new patch only appear this error: test.rar is not a valid RAR archive. After the download is done :/

I already tested everything, no matter what i put inside the .rar archive, if is an .spr or .dat, even a exe or everything before togheter, keep giving this error :/

I've done everything ok but when i try to download the new patch only appear this error: test.rar is not a valid RAR archive. After the download is done :/

I already tested everything, no matter what i put inside the .rar archive, if is an .spr or .dat, even a exe or everything before togheter, keep giving this error :/
When you create .rar archive select archive compression level to normal

Normal is the default :( Any other tip?
Try low or other lower than normal, i dont use neoncube anymore but i remember when creating archive i change something to make it works and i think its was level compression. Im not in home for now, then if any lower compression wont work i check my old files when i back to home what change.

Oh and be sure, that program dont set .rar5 as default, u must pack it as .rar

Last edited:
Back