• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with new characters.

Zodia

Reaction score
I'm using the Nostalrius server, tfs 1.2 with AAC - Znote adapted for him ...
The site works normally: www.Aibit.ml

When I create a new character, his city id is always "30", making it impossible to login new characters. This server has only 11 cities.
If I go to my database and edit the city id of the "new character" to the id of Rookgaard for example "ID: 11", he logs in normally.

In Config.php, the website came like this:

// townID => 'townName' etc: ['3'=>'Thais']
$config['towns'] = array(
1 => 'Venore',
2 => 'Thais',
3 => 'Kazordoon',
4 => 'Carlin',
5 => "Ab'Dendriel",
6 => 'Rookgaard',
7 => 'Liberty Bay',
8 => 'Port Hope',
9 => 'Ankrahmun',
10 => 'Darashia',
11 => 'Edron',
12 => 'Svargrond',
13 => 'Yalahar',
14 => 'Farmine',
28 => 'Gray Beach',
29 => 'Roshamuul',
30 => 'Rookgaard Tutorial Island',
31 => 'Isle of Solitude',
32 => 'Island Of Destiny',
33 => 'Rathleton'
);

I believe that the table above is not so relevant because it is only the city that will be displayed in the character, on the website.
I already changed by fixing the cities id, and limiting only the 11 existing ones. However, as I said, it was only shown on the website in the character's account.

Still in config.php we have this:

// Available towns (specify town ids, etc: (1, 2, 3); to display 3 town options (town id 1, 2 and 3).
$config['available_towns'] = array(1, 2, 4, 5);

As described, these are the possible cities that the player can choose.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need the new players created to be born with city id 11, which is Rookgaard's ID, or Thais's id, which on my server is 1. (But I hope they are still born in rookgaard).

For me I would delete the part of choosing city on the site, because it is useless (however it still displays the city where the player resides), or that has only the city option: Rookgaard.
Can someone help me please? I have not ventured into the otservers world for many years.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I'm using the Nostalrius server, tfs 1.2 with AAC - Znote adapted for him ...
The site works normally: www.Aibit.ml

When I create a new character, his city id is always "30", making it impossible to login new characters. This server has only 11 cities.
If I go to my database and edit the city id of the "new character" to the id of Rookgaard for example "ID: 11", he logs in normally.

In Config.php, the website came like this:

// townID => 'townName' etc: ['3'=>'Thais']
$config['towns'] = array(
1 => 'Venore',
2 => 'Thais',
3 => 'Kazordoon',
4 => 'Carlin',
5 => "Ab'Dendriel",
6 => 'Rookgaard',
7 => 'Liberty Bay',
8 => 'Port Hope',
9 => 'Ankrahmun',
10 => 'Darashia',
11 => 'Edron',
12 => 'Svargrond',
13 => 'Yalahar',
14 => 'Farmine',
28 => 'Gray Beach',
29 => 'Roshamuul',
30 => 'Rookgaard Tutorial Island',
31 => 'Isle of Solitude',
32 => 'Island Of Destiny',
33 => 'Rathleton'
);

I believe that the table above is not so relevant because it is only the city that will be displayed in the character, on the website.
I already changed by fixing the cities id, and limiting only the 11 existing ones. However, as I said, it was only shown on the website in the character's account.

Still in config.php we have this:

// Available towns (specify town ids, etc: (1, 2, 3); to display 3 town options (town id 1, 2 and 3).
$config['available_towns'] = array(1, 2, 4, 5);

As described, these are the possible cities that the player can choose.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need the new players created to be born with city id 11, which is Rookgaard's ID, or Thais's id, which on my server is 1. (But I hope they are still born in rookgaard).

For me I would delete the part of choosing city on the site, because it is useless (however it still displays the city where the player resides), or that has only the city option: Rookgaard.
Can someone help me please? I have not ventured into the otservers world for many years.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
If you're using Znote, I noticed that if you have characters created with no vocation, there's a section in config.php that corresponds to only "no vocation" characters created. I made mine look like the example below so that new characters spawned in rookgaard at level 1.
Code:
'novocation' => array( // Vocation id 0 (No vocation) special settings
    'level' => 1,
    'forceTown' => true,
    'townId' => 6
),

Back