• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Problem with noip

eduwx

Reaction score
When I put my external ip in config.lua players can connect and play normally, but I can not on my internal network. When I put my internal ip I can play but not other players. How can I solve this?

Open ports?
And even if the other players connect with the global IP you should still be able to connect with the local one.

When I put my external ip in config.lua players can connect and play normally, but I can not on my internal network. When I put my internal ip I can play but not other players. How can I solve this?
you must go your hosts file on system32 drivers etc and create line with your ipv4 and your no ip.

I use Ubuntu server to run the server, when I put my global IP other players come standard but I can not for the local network.

Back