• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with OTclient lags

gesior commented on 20 Jul 2015
I get a lot of reports about lags with movement system from players (tibianus.org). This is serious problem of OTC. I think that developers should ignore everything else and focus on making movement system smooth, because client is unplayable on war/pvp servers.
I made antibot system that detects 100% bots, but players are angry, because client lags :(

Report about lag between steps with autowalk is a bit stupid, because SERVER calculate and execute steps of autowalk, but I must say that there is some problem with moving with autowalk - character sometimes teleport, espacially when character want to move diagonal.

gesior commented on 20 Jul 2015
I get a lot of reports about lags with movement system from players (tibianus.org). This is serious problem of OTC. I think that developers should ignore everything else and focus on making movement system smooth, because client is unplayable on war/pvp servers.
I made antibot system that detects 100% bots, but players are angry, because client lags :(

Report about lag between steps with autowalk is a bit stupid, because SERVER calculate and execute steps of autowalk, but I must say that there is some problem with moving with autowalk - character sometimes teleport, espacially when character want to move diagonal.
and thats why i've devoted my time to server side detections xD, same story. War server tried OTC. Too much lag. GG normal client only. maybe in the future il try and make the switch

Last edited:
and thats why i've devoted my time to server side detections xD, same story. War server tried OTC. Too much lag. GG normal client only.
What version are you using ? I would like to use OTC with my 7.72 Project but with this problem will be hard, if someone compile it without this problems please let us know ! :)

Medivia was based off OTclient I believe. I have not played it but was this lag issue 'fixed' by the creator or is it present in Medivia as well?

Medivia was based off OTclient I believe. I have not played it but was this lag issue 'fixed' by the creator or is it present in Medivia as well?
its present in medivia.
What version are you using ? I would like to use OTC with my 7.72 Project but with this problem will be hard, if someone compile it without this problems please let us know ! :)
740-772

Just check medivia's keyboard option and you'll see why the lag issue is fixed if you mean movement system.

Back