• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with portforwarding

pohh

Reaction score
Here's my problem, im trying to start an OT server, for this I have to portforward my router. So the first thing I do is to make my ip static instead of dynamic. So I go into the CMD, type in "Ipconfig/all" And it says Netbios over Tcp/Ip.......: Disabled" so I checked on my computer and its activated. How is this possible?

Last edited:
Here Is Some Common Issues

- You Didn't Portforward Correctly
Go To PortForward And Follow The Steps ( Remember To Choose Router And Select Tibia)

- The Port(s) Are Blocked By AntiVirus Or Firewall
Here [video=youtube;JyifH_rfs8U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyifH_rfs8U[/video]

Hope I Helped
Repp+ If I Did :D

I am running windows 7. This videoclip doesnt work very well for me because I did exactly as this guy but i didnt have any "Local Host" there.
The guide on portforwarding doesn't work for me because they say my ip has to be "Static" before I even start but i dont have any IP and I wonder how the hell is that possible? I downloaded their so called "PFConfig", it should portforward for me but when I try switch from "Use google DNS" to "Use my current DNS" it says "could not parse you ip adress or gateaway". + the cmd say my netbios over tcp/ip isn't activated but when i check my computer it is.

Last edited:
Back