• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Problem with Protected Zone. Tp issue

Tbol

Reaction score
Issue is if player is in protected zone and he gets kicked out, het gets teleported to heaven to the place where players dies and spawn in, so basically he gets sent there, have no idea why i assume maybe when player logouts in safe zone it assums it crashed the player so it teleports him to temple, because cant see code anywhere else related to it Feature - Antirollback (https://otland.net/threads/antirollback.271258/).

Edit:Noticed it happens only when server reloads, but at that time server doesnt crash so it shouldnt tp them to temple, they should stay in their current place

Last edited:
Maybe there is a creaturescript event that making players go there also search in your creaturescript/scripts/login.lua
Checked every data file there is nothing that makes it tp to temple. So probably its in source especially that code link i sent i strongly believe its because of it 🤔

Back