• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with Remere's Map Editor [ ee, kinda urgent =/ ]

Dankoo

Reaction score
I'm facing an annoying problem with Remere's Map Editor.

It keeps converting my map to version 8.40, this way I lose all depot properties (like, depot of Carlin, depot of Thais, etc, they became one depot), and can't use 8.6 brushes.

I think it started after I edited items.otb and items.xml, adding custom items of my own, and when I open editor it says like "This editor needs an updated items.otb", and bang, maps are 8.40.

What should I do in this situation? That's driving me mad :blink:

thx

-- edit --

Some more informations, to add new items Ive edited items.otb and items.xml put them at "/data/860/", it's the same items that my server uses.

I've made custom items and grounds, and there are 3~4 blank items, I think that's all

Last edited:
Ye, I got that problem too, you have to download this -> 8 6 DAT SPR rar you should use this Tibia DAT/SPR and the 8.4 problem will be solved

the problem of the depots, you have to do manualy...

Back