• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

problem with rme 2.2 (find 8.6 old installation folder)

bagocobra

Reaction score
hey guys , i downloaded a global full map , but when i open it it asks for 8.6 tibia spr/dat (my server is 9.60 so i want to change the version of the map to 9.60)but when i select the 8.60 folder (i donwloaded from rme site) it says to me to select the old tibia 8.60 installation folder , idk how to open , so if sb can help me or pass to me a global map full 9.60 i will be happey , thanks , i`m waiting your help!.

If the map you are using is saved in 8.6, you can open it in 8.6 and then change it to 9.6 with Map, Properties, Client Version 9.6.
But you say you can't open the 8.6 client? Already tried downloading the 8.6 client from the remere site again? And what kind of error do you get from remere?

but in my rme i cant open the map, my friend can but his rme is older than mine , so he can`t change t map version to 9.60 because don`t have...(in his rme)

Back
Top Bottom