• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Problem with rook-vocation using modern AAC

Cm Havoc

Reaction score
Hello thanks for looking!
Well my problem is that I am trying to host a rook only server and so far everything works great except for the account creation on my Modern AAC. When creating account it also wants you to create a character at the same time and here comes my problem because I dont want players to be able to choose any main vocations. I did fix this by editing in config, however it only worked for accounts already created before the change when trying to make a new character. But when you make new account you can still only choose the main voc and then it errors "unknown vocation". Been looking around the Modern AAC folders and OTland forum on how to solve this problem so any help to fix this would be highly appreciated and Rep++ ofcourse. I like to do things myself but this time I need the help.

The code I changed in config
Code:
/*List of vocation available to choose when creating new character*/
$config['vocations'] = array(0=>"None");

/*List of vocation that exists on server*/
$config['server_vocations'] = array(0=>"None");

Also here
Code:
/*Names of vocations as in database as samples. First key is world id and second vocation id.*/
$config['newchar_vocations'][0][0] = "Rook Sample";
$config['newchar_vocations'][0][1] = "Rook Sample";
$config['newchar_vocations'][0][2] = "Rook Sample";
$config['newchar_vocations'][0][3] = "Rook Sample";
$config['newchar_vocations'][0][4] = "Rook Sample";
$config['newchar_vocations'][1][0] = "Rook Sample";
$config['newchar_vocations'][1][1] = "Rook Sample";
$config['newchar_vocations'][1][2] = "Rook Sample";
$config['newchar_vocations'][1][3] = "Rook Sample";
$config['newchar_vocations'][1][4] = "Rook Sample";

I'm not sure but you should take a read to the accountmanagement.php maybe you can delete something there or also you can try in your config.lua to set "newplayerchoosevoc (or something like that) = no"

Back