• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with summoned monster

felwoord

Reaction score
I have a problem on my OT (8.6), every type of summoned monster (utevo res, convinced, animate dead, /s)
-They do walk near to the selected monster
-They don't atack the selected monster
-If it's a Fire Devil, for exemple, it will use its spells but won't do any damaged to the monsters, altough it will do damage to me!
-If I have two summons, they do atack each other on my comand

I have no idea where to look for a possible error or what script is not working properly
I don't get any errors on console while opening the server or using the spells/runes/commands

thanks
(sorry for my English)

Last edited:
Sorry, but I don't get where I didn't follow the rules

5. Incomplete Problem Description:
- Post as much useful information as possible. If the problem is about something on your server, post the server version and client version. Also always post the errors you get and the scripts with the problems.

Missed it, my bad

Last edited:
5. Incomplete Problem Description:
- Post as much useful information as possible. If the problem is about something on your server, post the server version and client version. Also always post the errors you get and the scripts with the problems.

Back