• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Problem with TFS Mystic Spirit

Bntz

Dprethor!
Reaction score
Hello, I am in Shock! Almost ACAV to edit my server would have a test server where everything ran fine until ...

TFS uses an excess of services which is not be a problem if the pc or the TFS.

Using a TFS Mystic Spirit (0.2.10) Official v8.7
Test on my pc (4GB RAM OS: WIN 7) and ... crash on some (10Mntz)
Test in VPS (4GB RAM OS: WIN: 98creo) and ... crash on some (15Mntz)

WT.png

I open the Task Manager when I run my server and all good ... (Normal for a TFS Resources) After entering a player and Bang! Resources soar to the fullest! as in the image was what went up in about 2 Mntz to the server with 2 Player Online. Including me.

This is the problem of TFS?

What the hell is happening ... The truth and not found anything and find about this error in Otland, Otfans, Tibia Black, among others ... (Not only in Spanish) and Nothing ... what the hell is it? I am very concerned because months and work to occur this worries me and makes me rather sad.

Already and tried to change my OS to XP, my internet is Infinitum with 2wire modem, open ports, use Xampp 1.6.6a, Acc No web use, Since there is no compatible with Mystic to be safe (I think) Waiting for Archez: 3 Anyway, I hope you can help me is crazy this problem: (

A cookie to help me solve: D

I know you want cookies ¬¬...

PS: If you leave the server keeps on going and continues to add services to up to cause the crash: (and try to close any process other than windows or ots

Excuse the bad English with google translator

Last edited:
Back