• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Problem with Tibia Classic Slots

juansanchez

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders! I have a small issue with my server. I recently discovered that if TibiaClassicSlots is set to true on my config.lua, players are able to clone itens, the fix is easy, i just had to set it to False. When false, players are only alowed to place bolts/arrows in the arrow slot.

I would like to know if there is a way to allow other itens in the arrow slot, such as backpacks and energy rings. Because even if players are able to clone backpacks and energy rings that's not a problem for me.

I use TFS 0.3.6 bt Crying Damson.

How the bug is reproduced?

I'm not entirely sure, but something like: Get a stackable item, put 100 of it in the sword slot, fill your backpack with garbage, like 18 labels, then add 1 of the item you have on your hand, like 100 UH on the sword slot and 1 UH on the backpack and a crossbow. Then put your crossbow on.i don't know, something like that.

You using tfs 0.4 i guess, easy to fix in sources, paid 100 Euro to a Spanish guy to explain me that bug. Killed my Server with over 400 Players. I first thought its my Bank npcs

You using tfs 0.4 i guess, easy to fix in sources, paid 100 Euro to a Spanish guy to explain me that bug. Killed my Server with over 400 Players. I first thought its my Bank npcs
Oh yeah, I remember that. I was GM and tried to help you figure out what the bug was.

Back