• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

problem with uniserver

chauffaille

Reaction score
hello, i cant unblock my port 80 , i can unblock 8080 but no unblock 80, I put the port 8080 in apache, but I can only put the domain only "myserv.servegame.com:8080", is there any way I can just put myserv.servegame.com without: 8080 using port 8080?

Have you tried port forwarding through your router? Depending on which brand you use it may be different but this is usually the default: http://192.168.0.1

Go in there, log in - check your firewall settings, etc. Hopefully you have a port trigger/forwarder in there and you can open your ports to allow you to host.

Otherwise, if that problem you're having with "I cant unblock port 80, but I can unblock 8080."
Do you use skype? If so, go into settings>Connections>Advanced and uncheck the box that says "Use Port 80".

Back