• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with Xampp - TFS 1.2 win64

Autobus

Reaction score
I was trying to set my server online and suddenly my database stopped showing up after I logged in with the username/password, got this message after loging in: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function exists() on null in C:\xampp\phpMyAdmin\libraries\classes\DatabaseInterface.php:1544 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\phpMyAdmin\libraries\classes\DatabaseInterface.php(2477): PhpMyAdmin\DatabaseInterface->postConnectControl() #1 C:\xampp\phpMyAdmin\libraries\common.inc.php(358): PhpMyAdmin\DatabaseInterface->connect(257) #2 C:\xampp\phpMyAdmin\index.php(26): require_once('C:\\xampp\\phpMyA...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\phpMyAdmin\libraries\classes\DatabaseInterface.php on line 1544

Try using Uniserv? it is simple and easier to use, I can guide you through it.

Try using Uniserv? it is simple and easier to use, I can guide you through it.
Did you not read the error msg? That's obviously not xampp error, but phpmyadmin. Also what makes you think switching to Uniserver will solve the problem ?

@Autobus

I solved it with
"
{
// If Zero configuration mode enabled, check PMA tables in current db.
// if ($GLOBALS['cfg']['ZeroConf'] == true) {
// if (strlen($GLOBALS['db'])) {
// $cfgRelation = $this->relation->getRelationsParam();
// if (empty($cfgRelation['db'])) {
// $this->relation->fixPmaTables($GLOBALS['db'], false);
// }
// }
// if ($GLOBALS['dblist']->databases->exists('phpmyadmin')) {
// $this->relation->fixPmaTables('phpmyadmin', false);
// }
// }
// }
}
"
on a function, link me uniserv to check it out anyway :D

Did you not read the error msg? That's obviously not xampp error, but phpmyadmin. Also what makes you think switching to Uniserver will solve the problem ?

@Autobus
No I didn't since his title said Xampp problem and everyone here knows Xampp has many issues/errors so I suggested something easier/better and I guess more secured (or atleast for me).
I solved it with
"
{
// If Zero configuration mode enabled, check PMA tables in current db.
// if ($GLOBALS['cfg']['ZeroConf'] == true) {
// if (strlen($GLOBALS['db'])) {
// $this->relation->fixPmaTables($GLOBALS['db'], false);
// }
// }
// if ($GLOBALS['dblist']->databases->exists('phpmyadmin')) {
// $this->relation->fixPmaTables('phpmyadmin', false);
// }
// }
// }
}
"
on a function, link me uniserv to check it out anyway :D
Uniform server

I get this alert on phpmyadmin, is it a big deal?
--
dot.gif
The phpMyAdmin configuration storage is not completely configured, some extended functionalities were disabled. Find out why .

Or, alternatively, use the "Operations" tab of any database to configure it there.
--

Following this should solve the problem, I still suggest you moving to uniserv or wampserver.

Can't do what's on the video because of the version I believe, is it bad If I leave it like that?
Sorry I am not sure if this gonna affect your server anyhow last time I used Xampp was since many years, Hope someone else gonna help you with it and If you decided to move to uniserv as I mentioned above I can try to help you through it since I used/created many databases using it.

Back