• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Problem with Znote AAc website

Tyson12302

Reaction score
I've made my 9.60 server. Now im ready to make the admin account. But im having problems getting up my Znote AAc website. When i go on Localhost it says that i cannot connect. I done everything that was said in Znote video. Can someone explain more fully on how to set up the website or can someone show me how to do it. Thanks.

I fixed it. The account were going to my sqlite manager instead of my phpmyadmin. I changed it and now it works. btw is there a away to raise the cap. Its stuck at 0 cap and i cant pick or do anything with it.

Nice! Increase the cap of one character or all?
If you want to increase of one player, you can go into phpmyadmin, and select the table "players" and there should be a column with cap, where you can change the cap of one player.
If ou want t change the cap of all players, let me know.

Yeah just wanted to raise it for one player. Now im having this problem with Missing NPC's. They are in Remere. But i do get this Error when i launch my server [Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Kollos. I tried going the spawn file and changing the x,z,y to the places i want them to spawn and still nothing. i just need to know do i need to restart my server for those npc to spawn?

If you haven't restarted the server, since you edited the npc's, then you need to restart it. Changes in the map means that the server needs to restart.

Is there a way to edit all of the NPC's in one click or do i need to do it 1 by 1. Theres ALOT of NPC's and Monsters missing. I cant edit all of them by myself it will take years. I hate to say but editing them still doesn't fix the problem.

Edit: Now every time i open RME it says that the NPC's that i chanced in the Notepad were positioned in the wrong place and now those NPC's are not on the map. And also my RME isnt working whenever i try to import a NPC's it stops responding.

Last edited:
I don't know about any way to configure multiple npc's at the same time, I'm sorry.

Rme could crash because of several reasons. Most likely there is some strange things happening to Rme if you had all npc's there earlier, which causes the crash.
May I ask what kind of project you are working with?

I don't know but i'm going to re-install it and maybe download a different version. And i'm just trying to make a RL Tibia map that has everything in the correct place (NPC's and Monsters.) Working on making other cities also.

Edit: Here is the error that comes up when i load my map. Discarding Creature: "Naji" at 4684:1:7 due to invalid position.

Last edited:
Nice, good luck with your project! :)
Never seen that error before.. Is your map at the exact same location (coordinates) as what the scripts are?

Does the XML file (spawn) have to have the same coordinates as the one on the map? Because i only got that error when i changed the coordinates on the XML file (Spawn). I also got a lot of work to do since i need to do the scripts for the reaming npc's. But i still don't get it. All the NPC's are placed at the RME. And also all of them are put in the NPC folder. But i do get a error when loading my server saying it cant a certain monster/npc. So i still don't know what to do.

Last edited:
The .xml file is the file where the spawns is loaded, if you change it in there, it should be changed in the map editor and vice-versa. I think that you are using the wrong server.exe which your npc's are made for. And that's probably the reason why they fails to load when the server is starting.

But in the XML file. Most of the monsters and NPC's that cant load when the server starts have almost the same coordinates. Here one of them.
<npc name="Naji" x="0" y="-1" z="7" spawntime="60"/>.
And also how do i load my saved map made from RME? I saved it all and everything.

Well, you can not have negative coordinates, that's probably he reason why it prints an error. Try placing them in a tile (position) you know are on the map.

I did that already. That what makes that error when i enter RME. And it takes away the NPC's (White Mages) off the map too.

If i change my XML (Spawn) files coordinates. Then all my NPC's will be lost. They will not show up in the map editor anymore. So i don't really understand this too. At the moment i have all my NPC's on my Map editor and got all of them on my NPC folder. But in the XML spawn file it shows negative and similar coordinates for each npc. And also the error that comes up when i load my server. [Spawn::addMonster] Can not find (Monster/NPC name). Then overall none of the NPC's spawn when i log on.

If you open rme, look at a specific coordinate, and check the xpos, ypos, and zpos, and closes the rme, then edit the xml file, and write these 3 positions. Then starts rme and look at the specific chosen tile, isn't the npc there? If they aren't shown in the rme, but shown in the server, try that, and see if they are shown there, or if ou still get errors of the npc?

When i changed the x,z,y on the XML file this is the error that comes up with i launch my map on RME. Discarding Creature "Naji"at 4710:4393:7 due to invalid position. And now the NPC that would in the correct spot has gone. And no the NPC is not in the place i put in the coordinate. And no my coordinates weren't 4710,4393,7.

Ok Thanks for helping tho. :) If you find any other solutions that i can try just type them up. I will try them. I get this error when i load my server.
[Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script: default.lua cannot open default.lua: No such file or directory. How can i fix this?

Last edited:
Back