• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with Znote ACC 1.4 admin access

Ramy Sedkey

Reaction score
I have a strange problem in admin access I did everything but still can't get admin access
I have changed the account number in config.php and changed the group id and page access in my database to 5 but still can't get to admin panel
so what else should I do ?

now every time I try to open account the same account opens
like I have account with character named Robert now every account I try to open I found the character robert in it what should O do ?

now every time I try to open account the same account opens
like I have account with character named Robert now every account I try to open I found the character robert in it what should O do ?

Sounds like you changed the "account id" to the same "account id" the account with character rovert got.

U still have the same problem if u make an new account?
Otherwise u maybe changed the name of account manager to Robert?

no I didn't every time I make a new account I found that there is too accounts the account manager and robert and when I try to make new account it added to the same account which have robert

Back