• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with zombie event/chest

taha94

Reaction score
i have a zombie event that works perfectly. And for some weird reasson when i step on a chest it says You have joined the zombie event. and when i step on it again it says 2 people have joined the zombie event. And so on.. Later on when the zombie events starts nobody can join because players have stepped on the chest..

The zombie script i'm using is http://otland.net/f82/creaturescript-movement-zombie-event-120106/

Help me i will repp++ you

Last edited:
Not understand Zombie event Start.. and other people can enter arena? or reward take in finish event not works, example better.

When you walk on a chest it will say You have joined the zombie event for some weired reasson,and if you walk on the chest 15 times it will say the zombie event is full.. And when the actuall zombie event starts no one will be able to enter because it says that it is full

Back