• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Problem?

kuks

Reaction score
Hi all,

In my console i have 4x warning but i don't know where i have to change them.

Code:
[Warning] Function Combat.setCondition was renamed to Combat.addCondition and will be removed in the future
[Warning] Function Combat.setCondition was renamed to Combat.addCondition and will be removed in the future

Any idea?

Hi all,

In my console i have 4x warning but i don't know where i have to change them.

Code:

Any idea?
Find any combat:setCondition in your server scripts and change them to combat:addCondition

Could you tell me whitch file i have to check? i not sure i check correct file...
I don't know which files you need to change, only you can find that out. I can only suggest you use a code editting software like VS Code, Sublime, or Atom that allows you to use a search within an entire directory in order for you to find where these are written.

Back