• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problematic pk video

Tali

loyal to few
Reaction score
[video=youtube;5Rcrn7f1KJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rcrn7f1KJg[/video]

good video, sad u didnt show us killing salar at the bridge between dara and ph or when they took defense at ank

salar1234 - Untitled Broadcast
Thats there pk video, you hear them rage from dying from us then kill a lvl 8 in thais
Pretty good video

- - - Updated - - -

nvm he just deleted the video lol

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4C4hfS7DbU&feature=youtu.be

Thats for all u people who didnt get to see the video. The quality sucks ik, i didnt upload it, 1 of my friends did

huahaha, what is this? :eek: this is new trade team? or what?

yours pvp = 0

Who are you? Also, I would'nt classify friends as a trade team, but hey, whatever suites you.

Surely I'm not forum spamer like you. And that do not know me shows that where you playing :eek:

Close.

lol embarrassing, its a pk video guys not a war video, back the fuck off you forum fighters

plzz dont make more videos its embarrassing

says the guy on the trade team o_O
we wiped veviz team in yalahar
Aug 09 2013, 03:46:47 Killed at Level 339 by Brotha AzurSoloed
and he raged to us was veri funyy

says the guy on the trade team?
says the guy acting cool on forums all dayy, and all i see is you pking on thais foodshop
dno when you 'wiped' us
probably when i wasnt around ;)

veri funyy

says the guy on the trade team?
says the guy acting cool on forums all dayy, and all i see is you pking on thais foodshop
dno when you 'wiped' us
probably when i wasnt around ;)

veri funyy

sorry trade team noones from forums etc all the people in this team somebody knows were not a trade team hahah.

ask veviz how you guys got owned he will tell you :) you guys been sitting on a stack with 20+ in yalahar
almost killed me but shock\penguins aka TRADE TEAM is really bad so we decided to rush and it worked all your team scattered but they all died :(

Bas man, tho I love you my Indian brother, being with Veziv is really taking a bad turn on your brain. Please take this time to turn to your books and study a little bit, don't let being with PLs effect your brain, as I see it it's really hurting you.

Love you my Indian brother.

plzz dont make more videos its embarrassing
^

Back