• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problematic

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Accept warmode 1k frags kkthx bye :) bcouse u think u are so pro u kill lvl 339 rp full afk gratz

lol makes a thread after 5 mins of us finding him why we were just looking for anyone

- - - Updated - - -

and btw u werent 100% afk u said NOOBS as u died

Veziv.........

STOP MAKING THOSE MOTHERFUCKING THREADS EVERY MOTHERFUCKING DAY!!!!!!! CANT YOU JUST FUCK OFF REALLY? YOU ARE ANNOYING EVERY SON OF A BITCH WITH A BRAIN ON THIS OT!

Stop being such a twat "uhhh i got sneaked at 4am and now I must declare 1k frag wm of else they are pussies uhuuhuh vezif

You died once now you're all teary eyed? Dayum Veziv, projo Veziv from old anurris team come long way huh? Listen, we're American / Spanish, a warmode between us will only consist of constant sneaking.

We didn't deliberately come after you, you just happened to be in yalahar grims where we went to kill someone.

CRY MORE

bahahah we owned you so you q.q on forums whats new?

You died once now you're all teary eyed? Dayum Veziv, projo Veziv from old anurris team come long way huh? Listen, we're American / Spanish, a warmode between us will only consist of constant sneaking.

We didn't deliberately come after you, you just happened to be in yalahar grims where we went to kill someone.

CRY MORE
Cry more? hes going to solve it, if you don't accept war then just dont hunt. We dont care. We will sneak you 24/7 ahaha btw level 245 already (25) levels in 3 days so ur failing sneak on me ;(

Cry more? hes going to solve it, if you don't accept war then just dont hunt. We dont care. We will sneak you 24/7 ahaha btw level 245 already (25) levels in 3 days so ur failing sneak on me ;(

Or we just don't care enough about you to bother trying.

Waste my time to fight with them. If we have battle with "problematic" zbylu can command without microphone and count targets on guild chat so gl hf snake more rpg players from secura aka 8 lvl sorcerer ab trolls tryhard hunt

you do realize most our team doesnt even log in anymore? O,o.. I mean if we can gather 15 to fight itd be highly appreciative u dont show up with 30

Lets just compromise on a time and hope our team can gather up? No reason to go all ragemode and start typing in as many numbers possible for war count knowing itll lead to sneaks

why should they fight on war ots if they cam ping our vent or single person, kill us and put bot on wz 3 at 4 a.m.?

Last edited:

Sneak us 24/7 then rage by dying 3x at yalahar again? We have the audio of sals twitch, first 12 secs i hear FUCK I DIED then u got pissed

that was much lvls in 3 days. 25 its not much i can do it on one day on lvl 200

Back