• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems Connecting to My Ot >DETAILED< Rep++

Homeslice

-anoyn/Rage the Mage
Solutions
Reaction score
Running TFS 2.10, client 8.7. Xampp, Mysql
The Main problem i have is I cannot unblock port 80. I have checked Firewalls, Anti-Virus, Router, So i Need A way around port 80.
Error: I could not see your service on 208.114.138.195 on port (80)
Reason: Connection timed out

i changed my xampp Apache from port 80 to 8090.

Success: I can see your service on 208.114.138.195 on port (8090)
Your ISP is not blocking port 8090 ( also ports 7171, and 7172 are open. ) ( i also login to localhost by using localhost:8090 so i believe that portion is working properly )

I have taken multiple screenshots of everything i have edited. if i have missing or errors. PLEASE point them out. if you need ANY more information excluding Acc/pass xD, Please ask and i will get back to you.

Xampp>Apache>Conf>httpd
HttpdListen.jpg

HttpdServername.jpg

Mystic Spirit>Config
connectionconfig.jpg

So to make sure u guys know, my problem is nobody else can login to my server except me.
I have tried to make this post as simple as it can be, so everyone understands where im at and where i need help. Thanks!

This happened to me when hosting on a router, port 80 wouldn't work properly. Try contacting your ISP for help or buy a dedicated server or host on a PC with direct connection (modem).

Back