• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems port forwarding, setting up The Forgotten Server databases, setting up server in general

person551

Reaction score
Hello everyone, thanks for checking out my thread.

MOST CURRENT QUESTION READ THIS:
I am having a hard time connecting my server to the web. I am down to the part after I made the no-ip address in this guide: https://otland.net/threads/your-first-open-tibia-server.140934/ I made the address without a problem, but when I go to connect to it, the client hangs with the message "connecting to the character list". I managed to change it back and it works again. Any advice?

The second problem I have is that my NPCs won't buy items from the player. It shows up in the trade box, but is greyed out even if I have the item.

Also does anybody know if flour + water is not working in this version of TFS (0.2.15)? I can't get it to make dough.

Thanks for any and all help you can give me. I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
EDIT3: Disregard this post. Newest question is in first post.

EDIT2: I can create a new account and log into it in the game, but the account doesn't appear in my database on phpmyadmin. Does anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: I got the account manager working by downloading Tibia Client 9.81 here: https://otland.net/threads/tibia-clients-2016.246049/ and then adding it to IP Changer and using that.

Alright, I think I figured out how to fix the port forwarding problem. Also, I managed to import the database properly.

When I double click on The Forgotten Server, it loads up everything and then says that it's online. However, I don't know how to log onto it. I seem to remember needing to use an IP Changer? How does that work? How do I log onto the server? For reference I am down to the part where he says you can log in with 1/1. I don't know how to do that part.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Back