• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems running ot server

demon088

#088 in the Horde
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello again OtLand!
I have recently compiled my TFS and I didn't get any error compiling. I tried to run my tfs but while loading the map, the process is just killed without prompting errors. I thougt it was my customized map, but I also tried with a blank map and it's still the same problem. Do somebody know how to find or solve this problem. I can't run my ots because of this issue.

Hello again OtLand!
I have recently compiled my TFS and I didn't get any error compiling. I tried to run my tfs but while loading the map, the process is just killed without prompting errors. I thougt it was my customized map, but I also tried with a blank map and it's still the same problem. Do somebody know how to find or solve this problem. I can't run my ots because of this issue.
try to run the exe via cmd , so it wont crash suddently and you will be able to read the error, im not sure what can be but im pretty sure i have had this error too

try to run the exe via cmd , so it wont crash suddently and you will be able to read the error, im not sure what can be but im pretty sure i have had this error too
I use Putty.exe to run this. My server is uploaded to a VPS, so I must do it by SSH. I'm still with the same problem.

Output your log to a different file so you can see where it's hanging up. At this point, I'm assuming you're on Linux, so try forgottenserver.exe >> /home/$username/tfslogs/tfs.log

Back