• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Problems when starting my server

simonnini

Reaction score
Hello guys, I have been having my ot online around 100hrs now (with downtimes to) So earlier today when I changed the "intervall" of the saving system something wierd happend when I tried to start it again, ill show you a picture of what it looks like and I do really hope some1 could give me a helping hand here, have been searching around a bit but I am not sure what I should search for and not.
hmmm.jpg

Thanks in advance/Simon

Last edited:
You Should paste here the errors from console and then we would help you, because the console is most important, where I cant see it properly as you pasted small image.

yeah sure, here you go..<globalevent name="save" interval="900000" event="script" value="save.lua"/> (theres nothing wrong in there as far as I can see.)

The only "errors I get is is this"

"loading script system" and then it just get the error were it says "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in in an unusual way. Please contact the application´s support team for more information.

Running it on Windows 7 ultimate, I5core proseccor 3.1gh 8gb ram, etc so should not have anything to do with that :)

Back