• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Problems with a new moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealisticG

Reaction score
Hello @Don Daniello and other owner of this portal

I want to complain about @Kaspar moderator, it's the second time that I have problems with him.

The first time was while I was trying to post about my BETA test of my new server, he rejected 5 TIME (FIVE TIMES), without sending me a message about the reason. I had to open a thread asking for information, and the reason was a little stupid, first he said for me to change the title from Realistic World Battle Beta for Realistic | World Battle Beta. I know that rules are rules, but it doesn't make sense. After changing he rejected again, because my post was talking about a service that I use for hosting on Brazil (it's my differencial). Then after 5 times AND AFTER MY LAUNCH DATE, he approved my BETA post.

Now, I finished my BETA test and tried post the main thread of my new server that will open in some days, and he rejected BEING RUDE with this message: "How many advertisement threads are you planning to create for your server? "

Like I said, the first thread was ABOUT A BETA test, the description was about it too, now it's my official launch. Ima active member of this forum, since 2010 or less, and I'm really disappointed with his attitude. My question is, is him related with another 7.4 server? Because it's the only possible answer for being parcial like this.

Thanks for your attention.

If I would operate per our usual terms as a global moderator, you would already have been banned by now due to you breaking the rules of Advertisement board. You should be happy that it was I who handled your Advertisement thread requests, otherwise you wouldn't be able to post this thread.
I simply asked you the question because I dislike when people start new threads for the same servers all the time. What's wrong with editing your current thread(s)?

Because like I said the first one was a BETA test, now is the main server launching. So, two different threads.
As I can see, many other OTS do the same thing, each world a new thread, I just want to be be treated fairly, like other users are.
I read the whole rules thread and saw nothing about using "|" on Title, and adversiting my partner (ProGDN), it's why I'm complaining, everything is conform to Otland rules.
So, more one time, how should I proceed?

@GhostX I just wanna post my launch thread, and like I said I have read ALL rules thread, then I want to know where was my fault so I can fix it and post it again. Just that. What's the problem with complaining about it, isnt my right?
The first time that I posted a launch thread here, @Don Daniello sent me a private message with my fault, I fixed and everything was OK.

Rules about thread TITLE
Thread's title can say it all about your ot. The thread name must contain the information below in THIS ORDER <-- DON'T BE YODA!:
  1. [Country] - ONLY ONE COUNTRY!! THE COUNTRY WHERE THE SERVER IS BEING HOSTED
  2. [Client version or CUSTOM]
  3. Server's name (It says NAME, not IP! or WEBSITE ADDRESS)

Both of your thread titles broke the rules

Both of your thread titles broke the rules

excuse me? where? the moderator said that my title was ok, so it was not the problem.

like he said: ""How many advertisement threads are you planning to create for your server? "
so, if i get a new world i'll have to use old thread? what about other users? they can and my server not?

People always complain about rule enforcers...
Ignoring every complaint stating "people always complain" isn't the right way to go as well though.
If it's just a one case situation, okay. Still should be evaluated, but ok.
But if it happens more frequently, it should really be looked into. Otherwise, it will seem like the staff doesn't care and anyone can be a moderator. I certainly wouldn't take any staff serious anymore then.
I'm not saying this about this case, but in general because of your statement waving things off with "people always complain" without giving any reason why this complaint is irrelevant or inadmissible.

Kaspar below gives a good example of how to wave claims like this off :p
Though the last block could be rephrased to sound like a nice request instead of a rude "suggestion"

Last edited:
Because like I said the first one was a BETA test, now is the main server launching. So, two different threads.
As I can see, many other OTS do the same thing, each world a new thread, I just want to be be treated fairly, like other users are.
I read the whole rules thread and saw nothing about using "|" on Title, and adversiting my partner (ProGDN), it's why I'm complaining, everything is conform to Otland rules.
So, more one time, how should I proceed?
Advertising another website, as per rule 4. Advertising, is indeed against the rules.

@GhostX I just wanna post my launch thread, and like I said I have read ALL rules thread, then I want to know where was my fault so I can fix it and post it again. Just that. What's the problem with complaining about it, isnt my right?
The first time that I posted a launch thread here, @Don Daniello sent me a private message with my fault, I fixed and everything was OK.
Both me and Delirium have been disapproving your Advertisement threads three times, whereas we have not given you a warning point. We've actually been kind to you, not rude. You say you fixed everything after you talked to Dan, but clearly you hadn't fixed everything. So we gave you the chance to correct your mistakes three times, instead of banning you on the spot.

I don't like seeing your sponsorship in multiple threads that you want to be approved, simply remove that part and I'll allow your thread once again -- if you insist on creating another one instead of actually just editing your BETA one.

And for those whom this matter does not concern, I'd suggest you to refrain from commenting unless you have something valuable to add to the conversation because this thread is about RealisticG's complaint, nothing else.

Are you kidding me @Kaspar ? You rejected my thread three times WITHOUT A REASON, I just thought that was a bug on otland the first time, cause the thread was removed without a message or reason.
This last thread that Ive posted had not website on it, I followed the rules just making refer about the service WITHOUT website link.
How can I know whats wrong with that without giving a reason? The rules board on adversiting were followed, now you are sending me a new link that is not on adversiting board.

I think me messaging you that your thread title is invalid, and that it may only contain one countryhost in the name, is a reason enough. We've already discussed this in PMs.
The way you are writing about your sponsorship in your advertisement thread makes it seem like you're advertising that system more than your actual server. Remove that part and have it on your OT website instead. I don't like it and it does not conform to the rules.
I've been too nice before by allowing you to have it there. I recognize my mistakes by not applying warning points to your invalid thread requests, and by allowing you to advertise the respective system in your OT advertisement thread.

No more paciencie, it's a lie, YOU DIDN'T sent me a PM. The only PM that u sent me was saying AFTER APPROVING that you edited my title one more time.
I had to open this thread to get some explanation: Complaint - New advertisement Thread being deleted (https://otland.net/threads/new-advertisement-thread-being-deleted.266456/)
And you said on it that I just needed to remove link, now you are saying that you should banned me
I'm sorry, but you are beeing contradictory and saying that's my fault.
BTW i'll try again.
It's a disrespect with otland users this type of wrong communication, and ban threat.

When I disapproved your threads, I also sent a notification as to why they were disapproved instead of just giving you a warning point that would have lead to your ban. That's not a threat.
Lastly, I decided to edit your thread for you since you were not capable of reading the rules properly. We discussed that in PM. I was fine with you removing the link, until now when I read your advertisement thread once again and realized that you're actually advertising your sponsorship more than I thought before.
That is indeed against our rules.

As I said in a post above, remove the part about your sponsorship and your thread will be approved again. But note that I hereby will give you warning points for each incorrect thread you make -- as I should have from the start.

Well this delusional moderator banned my friend for word bump without giving a warning just straight ban. So im not surprised, i guess thats the power you get if you open your buttcheeks wide open, everything flybys and no one is doing anything about this crackhead person, even when there is like 10 complains (or more) about him

Well this delusional moderator banned my friend for word bump without giving a warning just straight ban. So im not surprised, i guess thats the power you get if you open your buttcheeks wide open, everything flybys and no one is doing anything about this crackhead person, even when there is like 10 complains (or more) about him
Absolutely false.

@henkas
Stanos, don't post from your alt. accounts to make it look like you have a great following that supports you wherever you go. I never gave you a warning point for "bumping". I simply warned you about "bumping" without it affecting the status of your account whatsoever. You've been banned by another moderator for a completely obvious reason.
If you wish to create your own complaint thread about me, go ahead and do so and I'll debunk your false statements there instead.

As for RealisticG, feel free to create another advertisement thread without the actual sponsorship and I'll approve it. If you do not remove that part, then you will be breaking the rules (#4 of Official rules).

Locking this thread until further notice since people can't stay on topic.
RealisticG, feel free to message me if you want this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back