• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems with dedicated

Lolox

Reaction score
Hey, I wan to host a rl map dedicated server, I have not so much money and I can't spend more than 20€, could you say me some hosting that can support rl map with a few players online?
(With donations i will incrase the hosting)

Thnaks !

Hey, nice, but in what page can i found this offer :S
And Could I support with this price a rl map server? :S

u need minumim 2 GHZ Processor and 2 GB ram.. and a goot bandwith ;)
and i dont think u can find such a server for 20 $ or € :p

hey you can buy the VPSland.com there and buy the Business one it cost 34$ per month but the first month is 50% off so you pay 17$ for it after 1 month you can pay it or stop it your choise.

if you have a map with not much water + not the global cords like 38000x38000
then you cant host on it it need atleast 2 gb ram to load maby cut some water blablabla and you can host it for 100+ players.

VPS is really bad and not optimized for game applications at all, that's atleast my opinion..

Try get some more money, with more money, the better server you get and if you want to hold a realmap server, then you would need to pay ATLEAST 70 EUR. Serverloft has good offers :)

However, if you want to stay stick to VPS, you can login to them in the same way as you can with dedicated servers (via windows remote desktop) or if you are using Linux, then I guess you know how. Your server provider will tell you your connection information to the server.

Back
Top Bottom