• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems With Gesior Acc Maker!

god of war

Reaction score
Hello,I have made a website for my server using gesior acc maker 0.3.6+xampp and i have few problems.

1.When someone creates a guild they cant edit the logo,invite players etc and also it doesnt show who is in the guild
uo0001bz.jpg

2.When players are creating a new character it says this Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 4 in C:\xampp\htdocs\ajax\check_name.php on line 80

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 5 in C:\xampp\htdocs\ajax\check_name.php on line 80

Notice: Undefined index: sqliteDatabase in C:\xampp\htdocs\ajax\check_name.php on line 120

3.In the top right corer where it shows how many players are online and server status it doesnt show monster image
uo0001y.jpg

4.At the bottom of some pages like account management there is a grey background and i would like to know,can i change that?
uo0003gg.jpg

First problem:
Your character must be offline when you create guild, and player who have invitation must be offline and then join to guild.

Second problem:
Click PPM in the "Monster of the Week" and then u see path to images, maybe don't have image of a monster.

Third problem:

In your default.css (it seems to me) you have a set this color for the rest of the sides. Find the color gray code and locate it in the files .css and then replace the one you like.

Done.

i have fixed the problem with monster and the background

but now i have another problem

i tried to change the colour of the menu and i managed to do it but when i hoover over it it changes back
uo0001z.jpg

oh and what about this problem?

When players are creating a new character it says this Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 4 in C:\xampp\htdocs\ajax\check_name.php on line 80

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 5 in C:\xampp\htdocs\ajax\check_name.php on line 80

Notice: Undefined index: sqliteDatabase in C:\xampp\htdocs\ajax\check_name.php on line 120

Last edited:
Back