Problems with homepage

Best answers
Hello,

I got some problems with my homepage. I dont really know what todo. If someone have time too look at it msg me so I can change temple so you can see whats wrong with it.

Thanks. :)

Vizjus

Banned User
Best answers
maybe then explain so that you dont have to pm everone? jeez people take time to register but wont spend 5 minutes explaining problems maybe bans for users like this will solve issue in the end... tl;dr NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION ABOUT PROBLEM

Best answers
I have hard to expplaining the problem thats why I need someone who can tell if they can look for 2 sec so I can change temple on website so the problem occurs.

Vizjus

Banned User
Best answers
first of all you should explain what account maker you are using and what distribution of ot server second should be some screenshot explaining atleast a little or error code

Best answers
11111.jpg

The Forgotten Server 0.4_SVN , gesior acc dont know version. The problem is this why is dark and I cant navigate in site.

Best answers
The gesior i download it says now:

Warning: parse_ini_file(layouts/tibiacom/layout_config.ini) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 75

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 76

Warning: include(layouts/tibiacom/layout.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 423

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'layouts/tibiacom/layout.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 423

Vizjus

Banned User
Best answers
post your fix/solution please so that other users can find it when googling exact error codes please