• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems With MB ? (ALL VERSIONES ) OR IS ONLY ME?

Yonc

Reaction score
Well, well when using auto hur in magebot, I use the DASH and suddenly Kicks and I go back inside and my magebot don't work

because?

If someone on your sio list is chameleon runed, utana vid/invis or utevo res ina it will cause your magebot to crash

Well, well when using auto hur in magebot, I use the DASH and suddenly Kicks and I go back inside and my magebot don't work

because?

This is because we have set a limit on how many packages a player can send to the server. If a player reach this limit they will be kicked. When you hold down your dash-button and then press an arrowkey your client literally spam the server with packages, and therefore you reach the limit VERY fast. We will keep the limit until further notices just to prevent the server from more crashes. Until then I suggest you to either do a better code for dash or just play fair without dash.

This is because we have set a limit on how many packages a player can send to the server. If a player reach this limit they will be kicked. When you hold down your dash-button and then press an arrowkey your client literally spam the server with packages, and therefore you reach the limit VERY fast. We will keep the limit until further notices just to prevent the server from more crashes. Until then I suggest you to either do a better code for dash or just play fair without dash.

Omg OKEY and for how many time ?

Why all of a sudden this has become a problem, I have played shadowcores many days, and many hours... and only now it is causing the server to crash? the server was stable for the past year without a problem with dash and now it changes? I do not understand.. many players use magebot, and many players use dash in hunting and in war it is useful... are you saying it is the dash function that has caused the server to crash the few times that it has?

Why all of a sudden this has become a problem, I have played shadowcores many days, and many hours... and only now it is causing the server to crash? the server was stable for the past year without a problem with dash and now it changes? I do not understand.. many players use magebot, and many players use dash in hunting and in war it is useful... are you saying it is the dash function that has caused the server to crash the few times that it has?

It has nothing to do with DASHING in specific. It's about the packages that the client is sending to the server. The only thing that affects dashing is the limit that your bots reach within a second of dashing just because of it's poorly done code... What would you prefer, downtimes and annoying rollbacks, or to play WITHOUT dash?

Back