• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Problems with my ports

Whyyoucare

You just love the haters
Reaction score
Hello otland, for some reason people couldn't enter my server or my website so first I thought it was something wrong with my noip adress but it wasen´t anything wrong with that so I checked if my ports were open (checked them here) and they were closed but when I entered my router settings nothing were changed so I went in to cmd and wrote "ipconfig" and I got 2 IPv4 adress click here for the screenshot and when I try to open my ports with the second IPv4-adress click here for the error I get in my router settings when I am trying to open my ports with the second IPV4-adress...And I got no idea what do to do next

Are you using Linux ? or WIndows.. If you use linux, you need to find hosts file and put there at the top your IPv4-IP ubuntu>server>name(or whatever you have).
You need to have open the game also if you want your ports to be open

Are you using Linux ? or WIndows.. If you use linux, you need to find hosts file and put there at the top your IPv4-IP ubuntu>server>name(or whatever you have).
You need to have open the game also if you want your ports to be open
Windows 7

Back
Top Bottom