• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Problems With Port Forwarding !

pojjjo

Reaction score
Hello Guys & and Girls, im trying to get up my server but still got a problem, i have added the ports 7171 and 7172
and i have added them in my firewall to, but them aint open, i dont know what's wrong and what i missed to do can someone help me please, and dont tell me to look at the tutorial becuase i have done it and i have been looking on like 3 tutorials how to open ports and how to get your server global but its not working, someone who knos why ?

Thanks in forehand ! <3

maybe you didn't setup a static ip. when you open the ports on your modem there an ip that looks like this "192.168.1.[ ]" the box is where you put in the static ip you made. so if you made one it would look like this 192.168.1.15 depends on what number you choose between 1-255. You probably forgot to setup a static ip or put a number in the box.

Try:
Execute notepad as administrator, edit C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
Delete all and add:
Code:
localhost 127.0.0.1
127.0.0.1 localhost
YOUPRIVATEIP localhost
Remember change YOURPRIVATEIP to you private ip...

Are you using router or modem?

You have to acces to your Router/Modem, then find NAT open the ports with the global ip 162...
7171 7172 and 80 (if u have a page for server)
Then save, make an exception for these ports in ur firewall, restart pc, and tell a friend to log.
Remember to put your static ip in config.lua

And if you know the model of your router/modem there's a tutos always for open ports!
Only find tuto for your model xD!

Okay, I just portforward my ps3 for modern warfare 3 and it worked, so it must be something with my laptop. Any tips? I run windows 7 and my antivirus is called NOD32

Back