• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Problems with recieving the items twice. Tfs 0.3.6, znote_03

niti

Reaction score
Hi all.
When I write !shop in the server I recieve the items, then I buy an another thing again but it doesn't work twice. You can only write !shop once and reiceve your item. Next time you try there are no errors in the server log or anything? You can't recieve your item more than twice from the website. What's wrong?
REP++ for help

Guys, I didn't open this thread to argue, I need help and if you guys are able to help me please do so. Do not spam this thread with Gesior and shit. I'm holding to Znote. Can I fix this?

would be awesome
I think so :) But its only for 1.0, would take a while but I might do as Znote did with the "config variable" to fit the right queries for things.

Guys, I didn't open this thread to argue, I need help and if you guys are able to help me please do so. Do not spam this thread with Gesior and shit. I'm holding to Znote. Can I fix this?

Well there is no reason to post your .php file if its the default one, the problem is your lua file that it dosen't save the item uid and there for gives the item and then continues the loop till it gets the right "hasGiven item" parameter.
Not sure about znote with this, but that is how it works with gesior. And my guess is that they are pretty much alike in this case.

Back