• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems with server 7.8x - Solidus

Bruthos

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a project of an OT in version 7.8, but unfortunately I'm encountering some bugs.

I even compiled the distro with the sources that the project owner made available. Follow the project link:

OpenTibia Server for Tibia 7.8x

But I do not know if they are problems in the sources or else I did something wrong when compiling but some bugs appeared, like:

Almost all ot fluids are buggy or swapped.

The invisible (utana vid) is also in trouble:

I also have rune problems, I believe that because the sources come from an upgrade in version 7.72, they stack as 100, but only count as one, the rune decreases in the backpack but the message continues as: "Using the last sudden Death rune ... ":

But when you have more than one in the backpack it counts as 2 charges:

Well, here are some of the errors found. I found some more but if those are solved it would already be a good advance.

I am looking to learn more things, but unfortunately I am very new to the otserver subject. I hope someone can help me, I'll be very grateful.

Thank you all for the attention, and sorry for my english.
Bruthos';

after update 7.8 runes displayed their charges, so those numbers are correct, they're client-sided.

Back