• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems with znote aac website

Awpolo

Reaction score
I cannot log into existing accounts through znote, im using tfs 0.2.15 and the newest uniserver , i cannot make new accounts on the znote aac website, the box in the tutorial im following through znote does not come up under register accounts, i also do not know how to post picture to here or i would, sorry. Im a complete noob when it comes to this, this is my first server im trying to put up for some friends. any help is greatly appreciated, thanks everyone!

also trying to make my god account in phpmyadmin and getting this error when i change my group ID to 6

#1451 - Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (`otserv`.`players`, CONSTRAINT `players_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`group_id`) REFERENCES `groups` (`id`))

Last edited:
You can use imgland to upload images, then copy the directlink of the image and use this button to post a image on the forum.
hDICw2Nmx.png

I'm not sure what box at registration you're talking about, post a screenshot and/or explain abit more about the problem.

Code:
Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (`otserv`.`players`, CONSTRAINT `players_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`group_id`) REFERENCES `groups` (`id`))
group_id references to a table called groups.
You need to add a new group that uses group_id to the table groups before you can update the groupID of the character.

hey thank you i appreciate your reply, i figured out that issue, on to the next one now lmfao, cant seem to figure out how to open tibia 9.8-9.86 in RME's map editor, i have the newest version that goes up to 10.77, however i cant find the old 9.8 dat files anywhere ive tried all the new versions of the 9.8's but the .dat and .spr dont seem to work or even recognize them

thanks so much i will try this shortly, also personal opinion, what do you think the most commonly played tibia verison is now? am i not really worth the 9.86 trouble or should i go to like 8.6 to attact more players?

well that didnt work either, maybe im doing this wrong? So i download 9.86 tibia, go to preferences change the client version to 9.86 in RME's then click browse and find the folder where i saved tibia 9.86? I do this and when i open my new 9.86 folder nothing to select there

Back