• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux processor is using 250%

zetibia

Reaction score
Someone is using bug in the server, a friend showed me a screen where showed a command and showed all the work of ./tfs, GlobalEvents%,% actions, creaturescripts%,% libs, and etc ... I wonder if anyone knows modify to post showing that way it will greatly help to find these bugs.

The screen showed me that it is similar to the command in linux htop, however shows the whole process of tfs

Thanks You

Why dont you just ask your friend what he's using?

I know that with some of the tools that come with the Intel compiler let you do that(analyze the usage of the functions in the code) but you cant do it live.

Your issue might be hardware related such as faulty ram or harddrive especially if there is fluxuation within the systems process

I try not to blame software or scripts as the sole problem of irregular cpu usage, you'd be surprised how sensitive hardware is, the simple act of plugging a computer into an outlet can fry the board or damage the components because of static discharge. Lets not rule out hardware issues because you might not notice an issue like this until you run an application.

Back