• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Profecional Spriting.

EdwardHl

Reaction score
My name is Eduardo Castro
I live in Mexico
I'm spriter from 2 years ago
I'm looking for a serious project, innovative, with professional people, something that will be unique and has great prospects, a project that will no close.
Some of my job:

If the team speak spanish, better!

Last edited:
Are you Galiant from OTFans? I doubt it because your english is very bad compared to his. So if you're not Galiant then that Saw sprite isn't yours.

Hoa! Sprites!!

The Saw sprite is exactly the same one, just without that back part.

sorry noob ripper, but those are not your sprites.
the fish is andre's (galiant) one too, the wand maybe it is from him too (same style)
and the other 2 i have already seen them, but i don't remember from whom they are, but not yours for sure

thats lame, how can you be asking to be a spriter if you steal sprites? lets suppose nobody found out with those sprites you posted... it would still show when the owner of the team you joined asked you to sprite something :S

pretty lame...

The hat isn't his either , and the boots are made by Somni. I'm ashame Eduardo , you're officialy fired from my project that you were anyways inactive in.
Ripper -.-

Last edited:
Back