• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Professional application ~ Thoughter

Thoughter

~ Have fun!~
Reaction score
6pohlf.jpg

My name: Carlos

Began to play Tibia in: December of 2003

Previous jobs: Gamemaster in a few servers, most of them 7.6 or 7.9.

Position: Head Gamemaster, Gamemaster or Community Manager. Possibility of helping with graphic designs/translations.

Languages: Spanish (native language), english (official C2 level) and a little dutch (almost B1, not official)

Studies: I'm currently studying "English Philology" (finishing my second year) at one of the most important universities of Spain. What is "philology"?

Graphic design skills: Mostly logos, banners and signatures with a certain quality. I use a Bamboo Pen tablet (graphic tablet) in order to get good results. In addition, I do have experience using Sony Vegas Pro, a powerful engine to create videos. Therefore, I could make fantastic promotion videos for any purpose. If you want to see a signature example click here.

My ideal server: I love RPG servers where the most important thing is to enjoy hunting and doing quests with friends. I think Open Tibia's world has too high-rate servers with an important lack of RPG elements, elements which Tibia used to have long ago. As a RPG lover, I prefer a long walk rather than a boring teleport.

What I offer:

~ Player support with a well-expressed english or spanish.
~ Public channels always opened and controlling its abuses.
~ Rule violation control.
~ Bug report control.
~ A good use of commands (never benefiting a player).
~ Companionship with my team.
~ Graphic design if is needed.
~ Translations english/spanish if is needed.
~ Hard work.

What I look for:

~ A serious team.
~ People who want to improve every day.
~ People whose main goal is to create a community.
~ Friendly people.

Online Time: 5+ hours per day

I do have Skype, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak and RaidCall

Please, feel free to contact me through email: [email protected]

Cheers, Carlos

Last edited:

I will improve my application as soon as I finish my final exams but, however, I won't write such a "novel" to offer my services. I think it is enough to provide a basic information.

It's a bit short.
To improve the application you should probably add some more information :)

Don't worry mate, I will be improving my application as soon as possible. This application is just the base to work with.

Cheers, Carlos.

Last edited:
When you say, Graphic design, Do you mean, sprites?

Do you know anything other then that?

When you say, Graphic design, Do you mean, sprites?

Do you know anything other then that?

When I say graphic design I mean logos, banners or signatures with a certain quality. In fact, I own a graphic tablet which helps me a lot with Photoshop. Moreover, I have never done sprites before.

Cheers, Carlos.

Back