• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Professional "Game Master" Application.

Stop "BUMP ing" men if you want a Job as a GM you need to earn it you think you only get a job for be nice with people and that type of stuffs?

For me and i think for everyone else if you want a job that deserve that position you need to earn it.
it can be as a Mapper, Programmer, ETC.

I guess the work as a Game Master this days its a SHT work because people like you and the ones that do hire those.

//Javiersin

Stop "BUMP ing" men if you want a Job as a GM you need to earn it you think you only get a job for be nice with people and that type of stuffs?

For me and i think for everyone else if you want a job that deserve that position you need to earn it.
it can be as a Mapper, Programmer, ETC.

I guess the work as a Game Master this days its a SHT work because people like you and the ones that do hire those.

//Javiersin

Is that English?

aaaaaaaand all people do Sh*t work? Maybe people are different ^^ And Like I said I can work for the customer service make videos make advertisements help people in game etc.. :)

I agree with Javiersin until the part "earning it by mapping, ..."
Yes, you have to earn it but to be a gamemaster, not like that, some people just have the knowledge about tibia and are just made for being a gamemaster but they don't map, or do all the other shizzle, they are just people good at playing, having fun, and being a gamemaster
Tho, i think mister Cookie Monster and now Nyan Cat (can't ya choose a name?) is not a gamemaster person, i'd prefer here "Some guy doing nice and on that way getting gamemaster"
Well, mister name-changer, good luck with getting somewhere on an OT, but i support Javier~ more then you do.

Gamemaster? I'd love to hire you but eh.. I got a mapper who wants to be a gamemaster so the preference goes to the mapper since he do a real job.

Guys Dont Ruin His Thread Again! Btw Nyan Cat or Cookie Monster or Mr Dean or anything is a mapper !! And a good staff too .

FUCK XD
I went through 7 pages of his posts just to find insults so I can pwn him but didn't find any =S

The one doesn't hire Nyan, are doing a huge mistake that you will regret the rest of your life!

Back