• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Professional Mapping Service

Noxz

Necronia Mapper
Reaction score
Professional Mapping Service

Hi Otland,

I am Noxz and part of the Necronia Team.
For the upcoming months I have some freetime and space to do some extra work.
So I thought I could earn some money with a mapping service.

What I offer:
  • I am a reliable and professional mapper.
  • I have experience with custom sprites and I like to experiment with new stuff.
  • I like challenges and if somebody knows what he wants and is able to explain it.
  • I can offer unique detailed maps completly RAW.

What I expect:
  • I would like to have clear tasks.
  • I expect the payment before I hand out the map.

Payment Options:

• PayPal for now.
  • Maybe Bitcoins soon.

6fff268e1a.png

9ed051057b.png

4b1b5cf282.png

35eb3c1bcf.png

471adfb9ee.png

e7437b2ffd.png

c48ef993af.png

Are you interested? What are you waiting for.

Message me:

E-Mail: [email protected]
or just leave me a message in otland

Kind Regards
Noxz

Last edited:
Noxz has been doing fine work for Necronia for around 2 years now and has never disappointed or failed to deliver when asked to create an area. If you're looking to get some creative raw maps done, he's your guy. Recommended.

I'm always in need of more map content; anything from elaborate quest areas to spawn areas.

I've added you on Skype!
Red

Another Bump :).
Thanks for all interested people yet.. I hope to generate happy customers and some reputation ;)

@Noxz seems like a very cool guy to work with. Will have the pleasure of doing so myself this weekend (hopefully). Look forward to it! ;)

I work on an hourly base. The choice how much you are ready to pay is yours, but ofc there's a painline for me.

You can pm me with details and a price you think my work is worth. Then we still can
negotiate.

I work on an hourly base. The choice how much you are ready to pay is yours, but ofc there's a painline for me.

You can pm me with details and a price you think my work is worth. Then we still can
negotiate.

I like the way negotiations are negotiable. That's so Inception.

Back