• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Professional Website Designer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey there!

As the title says. I'm looking for a designer to hire - please take your time to read the requirements below before contacting me!

Requirements

• Good skills within Photoshop or other softwares that contain designing!
    [*] A good reputation, mainly to avoid scammer but also to make sure that a good deal is ahead of me!
    [*] You should be able to keep silence of what I buy from you, I can only tell you that it's a website here.
    [*] Done in time! I don't want anyone to apply and after a week provide the results. No, I want the result 1-2 day after I make my order!

Thread layout by Chris, credits go to him :)!

Last edited:
You should contact Gypard or T. Core I don't know what name have hehe...

His computer is fucked up atm, he won't answer your pm's ! :) Other than that, I recommend him, he's pro and fast !! =)

His computer is fucked up atm, he won't answer your pm's ! :) Other than that, I recommend him, he's pro and fast !! =)

Who are we talking about? Gypard? T.core? For that matter, it seems that Gypard has changed his name so I can't find him on the memberlist :eek:!

I'm also gypard. I could do it i've done that kind of work for other members, but yea my computer is fucked up as joseph said just like that.
half-screen-not-working.jpg

Yea right now i have chrome's window sized up to match my screen xD but i bought a new laptop last saturday it should be here by tomorrow, if it is i'll contact you tomorrow if you wan't to work with me.

Attachments

• half-screen-not-working.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1 · VirusTotal
I'm also gypard. I could do it i've done that kind of work for other members, but yea my computer is fucked up as joseph said just like that.

Yea right now i have chrome's window sized up to match my screen xD but i bought a new laptop last saturday it should be here by tomorrow, if it is i'll contact you tomorrow if you wan't to work with me.

Send me a PM once you've received your new computer and I'll glady speak to you :)!

Didn't T.Core say that he'll do it for you? why are you bumping? :eek:

Didn't T.Core say that he'll do it for you? why are you bumping? :eek:

When I got what I'm looking for I'll make sure this thread gets closed, I had plenty of offers but most of them has not have the required skills - therefore I'll be bumping the thread until I have what I'm looking for =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back