• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Progenosis's Sprite Gallery

Progenosis

Reaction score
So, I don't call myself a spriting master but a newbie into this topic, I'll be updating this post with finished sprites made by me.

These are the sprites that I startet with, as you can see I was really bad at spriting and becaus of that, I decided to learn a little more:

supremacyshield.png
Gladiatus.png
armowiz.png
snakestaffffff.png
thexpanchosaescs2.png
snakestaff.png
medalloftheancients.png
legstron.png

After some time I took some sprites made by other people and put my hand on them, the result was this:

hatt_zps600af6ca.png
botasmora_zpse6d6cf32.png
botasrojas_zpse0207ad3.png
rod_zpsbfd28850.gif

So.. Now it is time to post the sprites made 100% by me and I hope to learn from your comments and advices

dragshield_zps83ee7ea1.png
dragshield2_zps46e9fce6.png
dragshield_zpsecb22431.png
Still working on this

[UPDATE]

Finished Dragonic Shield:

swrddd_zps18940a33.png
Still working on this

Rework:
From this
hatt_zps600af6ca.png
to this
hatt_zps600af6ca-png.27280
and then this
hatt_zps600af6ca-png.27282

Attachments

• DragonShield-Progenosis.png
    DragonShield-Progenosis.png
    177.2 KB · Views: 764 · VirusTotal
  • hatt_zps600af6ca.png
    hatt_zps600af6ca.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 164 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
man, every new sprite you get post it here, make this your thread, don't make new threads for everything :p

that first dragon shield lines look nice, just try to use less saturated colors to give it a more realistic look.
your general outlines are good, i recomend you check some shading tutorials, try this forum, maybe it has some

So this is a sprite that I modified:
Original:
df-png.27279

Modified:
hatt_zps600af6ca.png

And I thought that it was not good enough so I decided to modify it again and this is the result:

What do you think?

Attachments

So this is a sprite that I modified:
Original:
df-png.27279

Modified:
hatt_zps600af6ca.png

And I thought that it was not good enough so I decided to modify it again and this is the result:

What do you think?
Great modify, is so modified that i can see you had to work hard on it, nice.

Back