• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Program for Map Updating (No overrides)

Peroxides Cat

Sleepy Member
Reaction score
Hiyo, I'm in need of an program/website that allows my team to map together, without over-riding each others work. (Which I assume dropbox does?)
Also preferably a free service, however will pay if the program/website is good.

Thanks, will rep.

Teamviewer and just have the map open 24/7?
However can two people work on different areas at the same time? Wouldn't it stick to the hosts area of screen?

I think you can give full access so they can move around and work onddifferent areas. Not sure tho but I think its possible

dont think its possible with teamviewer to really map different areas only the hosters screen i think :/

dont think its possible with teamviewer to really map different areas only the hosters screen i think :/

Yep, that's correct. It wouldn't work out like you want it to.

Didn't RME have some sort of live mapping feature on it? I remember it did at one point.

Back