• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

program for pixel art that you can crop /rotate/transforms without lose of quelity

keter

Reaction score
looking for pixel art program that i perfer free
and i can crop trasnform rotate
and bend the image

example
i got 2 wings and i want to make animation effect without drawing them from scratch just transforiming the ones i have

thanks

It's impossible to achieve perfect effect, unless there is special program dedicated for pixel arts.
You might want to use GIMP (free) or Photoshop (subscription?). Where you can do everything you mentioned, however after rotation which aren't multiply of 90 degree those parts would look noisy. In this case you must correct it manually.

It's impossible to achieve perfect effect, unless there is special program dedicated for pixel arts.
You might want to use GIMP (free) or Photoshop (subscription?). Where you can do everything you mentioned, however after rotation which aren't multiply of 90 degree those parts would look noisy. In this case you must correct it manually.
i used gimp before posting
it does destroy all the pixel when you use rotate/scale /transformation
cant use it

try game maker it has powerful pixel editor its free but you can find pirates (it is neat has GRID view and amazin colour palette and options )

also try pixlr.com there is editor there too it is designed for pictures but allows you to bend pictures like you said

hi,yes i try that pixlr.com and it still mess up my rotation .kiling the pixels
idk why is that
the other program doesnt work on my win

Blender...? xD Either I didn't understand your post or You just want to drew 2D graphic and be able to rotate and modify it like 3D model. This is not possible without some crazy high-tech or sci-fi program.
It's not possible to draw 2D wing sprite and make any decent animation without drawing more frames with the same wing but from different angles.

Blender...? xD Either I didn't understand your post or You just want to drew 2D graphic and be able to rotate and modify it like 3D model. This is not possible without some crazy high-tech or sci-fi program.
It's not possible to draw 2D wing sprite and make any decent animation without drawing more frames with the same wing but from different angles.

yes but the pixcel beacome blur as hell.
when i rotate them to diffrent angels
mybe in photoshop it wont be like that idk
thank you

It will always make it blurry. 32x32 graphics cannot be rotated without severe loss of quality. Excluding 90, 180 and 270 angles.
If you can draw decent wings then just draw more of them from different angles. If you cannot draw, then either don't bother with original pixel arts or hire proper artist.

Last edited:
Back