• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Program Manager LF being part of a new project

adanielrs

Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Daniel, I'm a passionate Tibia player that has managed to stick around since 7.4 with a couple breaks due school, work or life itself. I love the game and the content, the gameplay and the lore - I have so many memories and stories that I will be sticking around to it for God knows how long. Overall, as a player, I am very experienced lore and mechanics-wise.

On RL, Im a program manager for a company that develops engineered solutions through R&D, business cases for profitability, growth roadmaps and of course, mass production. I've served the automotive, aerospace and currently positioned at construction industry. My next professional objective is to lead a software project, area that I know very little of and I am willing to spend my personal time on it if necessary.

The intent of this message (thanks for reading, those who made it to the bottom) is to extend my engineer brains, business experience and risk mitigation lens to someone out there willing to add exponential value to one or several of his/her projects. I am sure there is benefit for both of us, whoever you might be.

Kindly,

Daniel

Back