• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Programmer looking for few partners

Tabz-it

Reaction score
Hello. I was a tibia fan since '98 or '99 not really sure.
I played always on nova, anyway i wasn't very high level, i have never been.

Anyway what i really enjoy its programming! also web develpment.
I have excelent level in: PHP language and ANSI C.
Script languages i know: mysql, javascript & jquery, CSS, lua.

I am always learning something new, this month i have been into LISP programming with clojure and also I has been setting up an OTServ at my home host. I made also account management in PHP from scratch yesterday.

So after this long introduction, the main reason i am opening this thread is that i would like to either start a release team or joining any. If any of you have a nice idea of a custom OT, or simply just want to team-work making one, send a pm to me or email me if you like.

By the way, you may see this is my first post, but i know this forum since a lot. I can tell my older nickname without a problem. I just wanted to switch nick.

Edit: I would like to add a little more info about myself, as is described in the section rules. I am 28 years old and I am from Spain. I have worked with other people before developing PHP in my personal time. But also i have been working on different IT projects for 7 years of experience. I am almost 24/7 on freenode irc server, learning from others and helping in what i can in open source community, since i love a lot of their projects. About my RL name, since i am not 'hiring' anyone, or offering any service, i think it's absolutely unnecesary, and i will tell my real name to the person's who show some kind of interest in my purpose. The languages i can use: English and Spanish.

Best regards,
Tabz

Last edited:
Hi Tabz, I'm interested in working with you. I've been developing a new server for quite a long time now. Maybe 5 or 6 month of work. I'll send you a pm.

Hello. I was a tibia fan since '98 or '99 not really sure.
I played always on nova, anyway i wasn't very high level, i have never been.

Anyway what i really enjoy its programming! also web develpment.
I have excelent level in: PHP language and ANSI C.
Script languages i know: mysql, javascript & jquery, CSS, lua.

I am always learning something new, this month i have been into LISP programming with clojure and also I has been setting up an OTServ at my home host. I made also account management in PHP from scratch yesterday.

So after this long introduction, the main reason i am opening this thread is that i would like to either start a release team or joining any. If any of you have a nice idea of a custom OT, or simply just want to team-work making one, send a pm to me or email me if you like.

By the way, you may see this is my first post, but i know this forum since a lot. I can tell my older nickname without a problem. I just wanted to switch nick.

Edit: I would like to add a little more info about myself, as is described in the section rules. I am 28 years old and I am from Spain. I have worked with other people before developing PHP in my personal time. But also i have been working on different IT projects for 7 years of experience. I am almost 24/7 on freenode irc server, learning from others and helping in what i can in open source community, since i love a lot of their projects. About my RL name, since i am not 'hiring' anyone, or offering any service, i think it's absolutely unnecesary, and i will tell my real name to the person's who show some kind of interest in my purpose. The languages i can use: English and Spanish.

Best regards,
Tabz

Hello I'm working on a project never seen before.
I have no knowledge whatsoever in programming, just basic scripting but I'm excellent maning servers.
So what i'm looking for is a programmer to hire or partner with

Not that long time ago, I suppose we will find out soon enough.. I'm trying every possibility

Back